Exhibition of bitumen, asphalt, insulators and related machines in Tehran is a very important opportunity for the companies active in this industry to present their achievements and products to the visitors. This is an international exhibition in the field of bitumen and asphalt, which brings together people active in the fields of equipment and urban engineering, construction, bridge building, road construction and tunnel construction for more interactions.
This exhibition presents its latest scientific and technical achievements in the field of bitumen, asphalt, insulation and related machinery industries, and by creating interaction between those involved in this field and consulting companies, contractors and employers, it improves the qualitative and quantitative level of the desired industries.
This event also leads to constructive competition in the production and improvement of products and services and optimizes energy consumption in the desired industries.
The participants of 13th International Exhibition of Bitumen, Asphalt, Insulations and Related Machinery
20-23 Nov. 2022 include:
- Manufacturers, importers and exporters
- Transportation and packaging of bitumen, asphalt and insulation
- Bitumen, asphalt and insulation spreading machines
- Importers and manufacturers of laboratory equipment
- Importers, producers and exporters of raw materials and additives
- Manufacturers of protective materials, surface coatings, restoration, sealing, lining and asphalt staining
- Nanotechnology industries
Insulations and their application in domestic, commercial, industrial, urban, development, construction and production lines.
- Associations, unions, consulting companies, contractors, government, private departments and natural or legal persons active in the industry
- Information Technology companies specializing in the industry
- Consulting companies and construction contractors
This exhibition, which was held from November 20 to 23, 2022 at Tehran International Exhibitions Center, welcomed thousands of people interested and active in this industry. Sadid Mashin Aflak Co., which was present at stand no. 39 located in hall 10-11, hosted visitors from various fields of this industry.